Taught by The Federal Sales Sherpa Eileen Kent
This class was designed for the proposal writer, manager, business owner, or sales executive who is going to be responsible for putting together a proposal that will win the organization’s next federal opportunity.
Eileen Kent, President of Custom Keynotes has traveled the country teaching Federal Sales and Proposal Writing Classes for the past 16 years and now will train your team in one 4-hour webinar –broken into two 2-hour webinars.
· BUILDING BLOCK 1 – RELATIONSHIPS: WHO IS EVALUATING YOUR PROPOSAL?
· BUILDING BLOCK 2 – RULES & ACRONYMS: WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO I STAY OUT OF TROUBLE?
· BUILDING BLOCK 3 – THE “SECRET” EMBEDDED BLOCK FOR WINNERS ONLY – THIS REVELATION WILL PAY FOR THE CLASS 10X OVER!
· BUILDING BLOCK 4 – BID/NO BID DECISION – WANT TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY? LEARN HOW THE PRIMES FILTER OUT THE LOSERS
(10 MINUTE BREAK)
· BUILDING BLOCK 5 – THE ORGANIZED RESPONSE – HOW TO AVOID PROPOSAL PITFALLS.
· BUILDING BLOCK 6 – THE APPROPRIATE WRITING STYLE – WHAT DOES THE GOVERNMENT PREFER?
· BUILDING BLOCK 7 – THE “OUTSTANDING” TECHNICAL SOLUTION AT THE RIGHT PRICE – THIS IS THE MAKE IT/BREAK IT BLOCK
(10 MINUTE BREAK)
· BUILDING BLOCK 8 – THE COMPLETED “BID” SUBMISSION – PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER – NO MISTAKES ALLOWED!
· BUILDING BLOCK 9 – THE “ORAL PRESENTATION” – HOW TO BE THE OBVIOUS VENDOR OF CHOICE.
BUILDING BLOCK 10 – THE “BEST AND FINAL OFFER” – CLOSING THE DEAL IN THE 11TH HOUR.
Tools/Templates & “Take Aways”
· This class will walk you through the steps of organizing and managing a federal proposal.
· Although most proposals are different, we will discuss best practices, large success stories and painful losses. Eileen herself helped a company organize a strategy which won them $65M in 18 months. From that experience, you’ll hear all of her proposal team’s lessons learned.
· This class may bring you to the point where you can easily predict your true chances of a proposal before you spend the time pulling it all together.
· You will download the class materials, tools and templates ready to go!
ROI: Eileen Kent Will Teach You How to Focus Only On Winners. One Proposal Can Take Up to Four People for 30 Days to Write. That Can Cost Up To $64,000 In Time and Resources (@ $100 an Hour). This Class May Teach You When To Walk Away From a $64K Loser Effort and How To Work Toward Building Multi-Million Dollar Winning Proposals Starting Day One!
Bring with you to the webinar:
Eileen at your company for 1/2 day course is $5,000 plus travel and expenses.
Eileen for dedicated online 1/2 day course is $1,995.
Eileen for the upcoming 1/2 day webinar is $1,297. Save $500 by using promo code ‘sherpa500’ at checkout.