Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit

I have a digital certificate with ACCESS for DDTC can I use the same one for eMod?

Unfortunately the certificate that you have is not one that is authorized for use on the website. The correct digital certificate needed is the Business Representative Certificate which can be acquired through the ACE’s ORC organization ( or the iDentrust orginzation ( If you have any further questions then please contact us at 1.866.472.9114 or send an email to

Scroll to Top