Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit

We are an independent consulting firm and do not have a DUNS number. Must we obtain one first to do eMods and eOffers?

Yes. You must have a DUNS number before you can use eOffer or eMod.

Scroll to Top